Thursday 16 May 2013

FOTD

I always delay doing these posts because I hate taking pictures of myself, I am rubbish at said pictures as you shall see below, and I make excuses not to (I had caterpillar eyebrows, an invisible blemish etc etc). However today it's sunny so I thought the light would maybe help me in my worse than amateur photography.
I've bought some new products recently so I gave them a whirl and here's the end result. I used:
Revlon Colourstay in Buff
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer (02)
Revlon Nearly Naked Powder in Light
MUA Brow Kit
No.7 Lash and Brow Fixer
Dainty Doll Blush (money talks) as contour
No.7 Blush in Coral Flush
Stila "In the Light" Eyeshadow palette-bare, kitten and sunset-and the brown pencil it comes with to line my top lash line.
Rimmel Scandaleyes liner in bronze for lower lash line
Maybelline the Falsies flared mascara
Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 02 Apricot Shimmer
And that's it! Thanks for reading, Love Steph xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment