Tuesday 12 February 2013

Stila "all is bright" lip glaze set

I had to rush to take a pic and get this post up quick, before this set sells out. I LOVE Stila eyeshadows and I have the "in the light" palette so when I heard they had a sale of their leftover Christmas giftsets I had a little browse- the website is stila.co.uk if you're interested. I've never owned any of their lip products but have read a lot about how good their lip glazes are, sooo when I saw this on the website I knew I had to have it.
This set contains 8 1.5ml lip glazes, 6 of which are limited and edition and 2 are best sellers. The 6 limited editions are l-r Jack Frost (shimmery peach with pink and gold flecks), Jingle (peach), Holly (bright red), Jolly (light pink with gold flecks), Joy (blue-toned pinky purple), Splendor (light mauve with pink and gold flecks) and the 2 permanent lip glazes are l-r Black Cerry (plum) and Sugar Plum (nude pink).
This set is worth £75, at Christmas it was on sale for £18.50 and right now it's on the website for £12.95. Bargain, I couldn't pass it up!
Swatches below are in the order in which I have named them above. they have a twist up brush head applicator and i love the fact you can always see how much you have left. These lip glazes are ever so slightly scented but its not offensive and doesn't linger. I cant wait to start using these and I'm so glad I picked them up especially at this price. I shall definitely be aiming to get my hands on some more stila goodies in the future, especially since customer service was lovely and delivery was free and within two days.
Have you tried these? Do you have any other Stila recommendation?
Thanks for reading, Love Steph xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment