Thursday 28 February 2013

What's on my nails :)

I'm not very good with nails to be honest, and am very lazy when it comes to base coat top coat blah blah (I can hear the gasps of outrage) ha :-O BUT as long as they look nice and last more than a day im happy!
What I find myself doing most is applying two coats of a bright colour and then jazzing it up with a glitter topcoat which I find 1.hides any streaks or minor mistakes and 2.prolongs polish and prevents chipping. Who doesn't live a bit of glitter eh? I'm excited for spring to come, and whilst I like pastel colours I'm more interested in all the neon colours that I'm seeing everywhere at the moment. With that in mind here's what I put on my nails today :)
The bright orange polish is a Nails Inc one which came free with a magazine yonks ago. I have a few Nails Inc polishes and I think they're really good quality, not at all sheer or streaky. The glitter is a Models Own one from last years Hed Kandincollection called Ibiza Mix. It's the first time I think ill actually finish a full bottle of nail polish, that's how much I love it! I really like Models Own for their nail varnish, they can be found in Boots, they're not too sore on the bank account and there's always some sort of offer on them.
What's your favourite brand of nail polish? Always on the lookout for newbies that dry quickly and need minimal amount of coats!
Thanks for reading, Love Steph xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment