Friday 12 October 2012

My MAC Wishlist

Most of my makeup collection consists of products bought from the chemist/drugstore/high street, whatever you like to call it. I do like a bargain and I don't think you have to spend a lot of money on makeup all the time to get great quality. However, once in a while it is nice to treat yourself to something a bit more high end, more of a luxury product and for me, when I want to do this I find myself accidentally stumbling (ahem) into MAC. Ahhh MAC I do love you so!
So, I thought I'd share my wishlist for products from MAC, the items I stare at and lust after...
I keep a list of these in my phone so I don't forget... And maybe so the other half might come across it  and surprise me :))

EYESHADOW
Mulch
Humid
Contrast
Cranberry
Mythology
Sketch
Patina
Tempting

PRESSED PIGMENT
Light Touch

LIPSTICKS
Angel
Cremecup
Ruby woo

LIPGLOSS
Revealing

MINERALISE SKIN FINISH
Champagne
Soft and gentle

What is on your MAC wishlist?
Thanks for reading,
Love, Steph x

No comments:

Post a Comment