Thursday 14 March 2013

B.Flawless Complete Coverage Foundation

I had read about the new "B.." Range of makeup exclusive to and by Superdrug. Essentially this is their own brand "premium" makeup line, akin to what No.7 is for Boots I suppose.
I haven't read many reviews on the products as I can't find any, and have seen none on this foundation, so I picked it up to try it and review for you.
I picked up the shade "Linen" which was the lightest available in my Superdrug. It is about half a shade too dark for me but I can work with it. This is billed as a "complete coverage" foundation claiming up to 16 hours of wear.
To start off I like the packaging, it's a nice glass bottle with a secure lid and a pump dispenser. Unfortunately the packaging is the only thing I like about this foundation. I hate being negative but I just found this a disaster. It's quite a solid liquid when pumped out if that makes sense, it doesn't run or move off the back of your hand and is quite sticky and gloopy. I applied mine with the Real Techniques Expert Face brush and it just didn't apply well on me. It seems to accentuate my pores and the fine hairs on my face, you can even see this on my hand when I've blended it out a bit below. It sits heavy on the face but the coverage is at best medium and fails to cover up any redness on my face. The foundation once applied stays sticky to the touch but does set with a powder, although I had to re powder after a few hours which was disappointing. Overall I just wish I'd spent my £10.99 on something else. With my tail between my legs, it's back to my fail proof Revlon Colourstay I go.
Have you tried this or any other "B" products?
Thanks for reading, Love Steph xxx





2 comments:

  1. dear me. thank you so much for this review.
    so few reviews on this. I am so grateful for your review and I am so going to keep the heck out of this one xx

    ReplyDelete