Saturday 23 March 2013

Would you rather...?(beauty edition) TAG

I tag you reading! :)
Would you rather.....
1. Only be able to wear eye makeup or face makeup?
This question makes me sad, I heart all makeup! But as I don't have bad skin and feel naked without eye makeup ill have to go with only being able do my eyes.

2. Cut off all your hair or never cut your hair?
I am a bit crap with my hair and more often than not shove it up in a ponytail, however I do appreciate its presence, and definitely lack the cheekbones required to rock baldy chic, so I'd never cut my hair.

3. Always have to wear clothes either too big or too small?
Clothes that are too small are my pet peeve. If I put something on that doesn't fit I have to get it off immediately, it makes me feel all hot and sweaty and flustered. Bigger clothes all the way.

4. Only buy clothes or makeup if you were given £1000?
Me and makeup started being such good friends because it never let me down. When I struggled with my weight I hated clothes shopping, but at least makeup always fit and I wasn't excluded from any kind of makeup because of my size. Even now that I'm almost at the weight I want to be I don't love clothes shopping so I'd buy my old faithful, makeup!

5. Wear lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Even the thought of the sticky lipstick on my eyes make me shudder. Eyeliner as lipstick all the way.

6. Wear MC Hammer (harem) pants or cycling shorts?
Due to the fact I've never ever seen anyone look good in a pair of cycling shorts ill stick with the MC Hammer pants.

7. Never be able to fill in your eyebrows or only use a sharpie marker to fill them in?
I don't want black marker eyebrows so maybe I'd never fill them in just make sure they were nicely shaped and dyed??? Is that cheating?

8. Never pluck your eyebrows or never shave your legs?
This one is hard! But as my eyebrows are on show a hell of a lot more than my legs I'd rather keep them tidy so I'd never shave my legs. Be extra cosy in the winter with the leg fuzz.

9. Never shop at MAC or only shop at MAC?
No brainer, I'd only shop at MAC.

10. Only wear 1 shade of eyeshadow or 1 shade of lipstick for the rest of your life?
The thought of only 1 shade of eyeshadow forevermore makes me want to cry. If you hadn't noticed that's where I spend all my time when I'm doing my makeup, and you can do so much with different colours and textures. I'd stick to nude pink lips forever and always change my eyeshadows.

11. Wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
I think I'd rather be too cold than too hot so I'd wear summer clothes in winter and never leave my house!

12. Never be able to paint your nails again or never wear lipgloss again?
I'd give up lipgloss(there's always lipstick) and be able to paint my nails.

Did you agree with some or any of my answers? Thanks for reading, Love Steph xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment