Sunday 24 March 2013

Superdrug Goodies

It's Sunday, it's snowing and I had to venture out to the butchers so I of course had to go to Superdrug for a nosy! Here's what I picked up
GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Renaissance Gold
This is a new shade released a couple of weeks ago and once I saw it swatched online, I wanted it. It's a brighter gold pencil than my favourite MAC powersurge and it's very creamy and soft to use.

Barry M Gel Eyeliner in Champagne.
I've never seen a gel liner this colour before, again it's a new shade released and comes with a handy brush in the lid. It's more like a platinum silvery pink colour to me than champagne but I love it!

NYC Appleicious Glossy Lip Balm in Appleicious Pink
Another new release, this has good colour payoff considering its a lip balm, and it smells like apple flavoured Hubba Bubba mmmmm!
The Gosh pencil was £4.99, Barry M liner was £4.49 and the NYC balm was £2.49, both liners claim to be waterproof and though I've not used them yet they refused to budge when I tried to wash the swatches off!
Have you tried any of these? Thanks for reading, Love Steph xxx




2 comments:

  1. I've never tried anything from Barry M apart from their nail polish.. Are their other products any good? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their eyeshadow pots are so good and I think I'm in love with this gel liner! Doesn't budge x

      Delete